Unofficial Mills

24 Years at the Tap End

Jono

In case you missed this on social media we've uploaded all of Tap End to the Unofficial Mills archive. 

http://unofficialmills.co.uk/mp3downloads/download/24-years-at-the-tap-end/

This seems long overdue but it seems to be proving popular with the Unofficial Mills audience on social media! Time for Tap End to return?

I think Tap End has run it's course, bringing it back would bring a dead horse and flogging to mind.

On another note, re Laura's Diary - I'm listening to the archive on this site, is it incomplete? One minute she's really sad about the piano teacher having a girlfriend, the next she's got a boyfriend called Ben. Very confusing.

I'd like to see Tap End back for a month or two- do it on Wednesdays at 1:45 or something. I don't think a feature like Tap End can get boring because it relies on new stories to exist. It's not like we're hearing the same thing or the same story over and over. If they did it once a week for a while, I'd like it. All depends on whether Chris has any new material!

Anyway, he kind of did a Tap End spin-off when he sat in for Ali Plumb and did the movie reviews with Greg that time- it was uncanny how similar in style it was.