Unofficial Mills

Bye Bye Fearne...

thebaileysface

Fearne's show was never the slickest, or the funniest, or the most engaging, and I think now is the right time for her to move on, but despite all that, I'll miss her. Her show was pleasant to listen to on the occasions I'm able to, and I feel like I've grown up with her, having watched her on Smile with Reggie and Dev back in the day, and all the other CBBC stuff she did.

So Fearne - you'll be missed. I'm enjoying listening this morning.

Hate to nit-pick (who am I kidding, I love it) - Radio 1 missed an opportunity there with all this "visualisation" - with thousands more people tuning in to hear her last show, surely it would make sense to direct that traffic to the website?

A good show nontheless. Fearne, another radio great, gone.

• 3 weeks later...

I will miss Fearne a lot, I reckon she would have been kept on for another 5 years if she chose to stay. I grew up with Fearne ever since her CBBC days on Smile and Eureka TV. I know Fearne wasn't liked on the live lounge at first, but from what I heard, she did get better. To be with, Fearne seemed to have been 'supporting' everything which I found boring. Later on, she did she to show her 'say it how it is' personality more (especially on Celebrity Juice), which is what I love about her. It's those sort of moments which can actually make Fearne quite funny. I will miss Fearne, hope she doesn't go on to Radio 2 soon though as I don't think she is ready for that yet (if she does more radio).