Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Merch

bensteele

Hi all,

I'm aware a few of you guys work at various roles within the BBC - good old Dom works at the BBC shop. A couple of months ago, I caught whiff of a rumour that some Radio 1 tops were being brought out on the BBC Shop?

Any further updates on the situation greatly appreciated - and have a great new year! :-)

Probably a bit late now, but the other day Chris Cox (@bigcox, Matt Edmondson's producer/sidekick) tweeted a t-shirt from the Chris Moyles Red Nose Rally he was giving away. Think in the end he did to somebody, but it's a good lead that this stuff exists somewhere.

Gah. Thanks for mentioning it though, hopefully he'll tweet me back. If only Radio 1 had an annual #R1NerdClub, where everyone went and got free stuff and "networked" with the familiar DJs and stuff. Ah, the stuff of dreams.

I work in the Production pool now. There nothing really floating around as its all (obv) given away. Just go to the BBC Shop in NBH and get a mug. There are also some Radio 1 DJ postcards in the peel wing reception.

Haha, this sounds really lonely but I already have signed copies of all of the Radio 1 DJ cards... Also, I live in Yorkshire (but don't have the accent, thankfully). If someone from London could mail me one out, I'd be eternally grateful...

• 5 weeks later...