Unofficial Mills

BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat and Chart Show Jingles

Joshua David

It's a shame, on this site these days people ask for stuff, other people want the same thing, but there's nobody who's actually got what we're looking for. Back in the day this was a great place for jingle trading, a user called Newsbeat had a monumental collection. Don't think he comes on here anymore, which is a great shame because it means nobody can build up a collection. Newsbeat, come back! We need you!

• 1 month later...
The PTM package was a pretty awesome package IMHO.

I never really liked the PTM one. I much prefer the current Pure Jingles one, but the Music4 package trumps the lot. I miss the 1tros to this day.

Didn't Pure Tonic Media balls up and have to pull out of that contract early or something? I'm sure I remember something like that the time, hence why it only lasted a couple of years.

I never really liked the PTM one. I much prefer the current Pure Jingles one, but the Music4 package trumps the lot. I miss the 1tros to this day.

Didn't Pure Tonic Media balls up and have to pull out of that contract early or something? I'm sure I remember something like that the time, hence why it only lasted a couple of years.

Yeah the 1tros were the best got to admit, back when the station had a unified sonic branding!

As far as Pure Tonic go I think it was to do with the fact they got took over by "Reel World".

• 4 weeks later...
Great r4ll! Since everyone else is uploading there new Radio 1 stuff here, why not me huh? Heres what I've got of the new stuff so far! If you want any clean just ask!:) For the news things, I have them so the beds go on for about two minutes :) [ATTACH]5754[/ATTACH]

Hi! I've sent you a PM regarding this. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Great r4ll! Since everyone else is uploading there new Radio 1 stuff here, why not me huh? Heres what I've got of the new stuff so far! If you want any clean just ask!:) For the news things, I have them so the beds go on for about two minutes :) [ATTACH]5754[/ATTACH]

Hi there, I have been a massive fan of Radio 1 for years and love your mix of he new imaging, you mention about clean edits of the jingles would it be possible for me to get some of them as I collect various imaging and jingle packages? I would really appreciate anything you could share, kindest regards Mark do you need email address?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have taken some time to grab a few bits of the new imaging for the Official Chart - happy to share with everyone for their collections...

DeliciousDigital bits - Instrumental Open, Show Open Edit (with Vocal), 1st Chart Teaser

Official Chart 2015 - Dry ID

Enjoy!

If anyone has anything else, please share!

Official Chart 2015 - Dry ID.mp3

DeliciousDigital - Official Chart 2015 - Show Open (with Vocal).mp3

DeliciousDigital - Official Chart 2015 - Clean Open.mp3

DeliciousDigital - Official Chart 2015 - 1st Show Teaser.mp3