Unofficial Mills

BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat and Chart Show Jingles

Joshua David

So I have taken some time to grab a few bits of the new imaging for the Official Chart - happy to share with everyone for their collections...

DeliciousDigital bits - Instrumental Open, Show Open Edit (with Vocal), 1st Chart Teaser

Official Chart 2015 - Dry ID

Enjoy!

If anyone has anything else, please share!

[ATTACH]5777[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5774[/ATTACH]

Thanks so much!

So I have taken some time to grab a few bits of the new imaging for the Official Chart - happy to share with everyone for their collections...

DeliciousDigital bits - Instrumental Open, Show Open Edit (with Vocal), 1st Chart Teaser

Official Chart 2015 - Dry ID

Enjoy!

If anyone has anything else, please share!

[ATTACH]5777[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5774[/ATTACH]

These are brilliant!

I have acquired the Number 1 sweeper - it's not perfect but it will just do. Unfortunately they never play it dry so it's really hard to get it perfect and ends slightly abruptly but hey.

02 Number 1 Sweeper.mp3

• 3 weeks later...
These are brilliant!

I have acquired the Number 1 sweeper - it's not perfect but it will just do. Unfortunately they never play it dry so it's really hard to get it perfect and ends slightly abruptly but hey.

If I recall the very first chart show on a Friday had a pretty clean sweeper. If anyone has the file, I can chop it out?

• 2 months later...

Yesterday's lunchtime edition of Newsbeat featured a report in the first 7 minutes about the Syria air strike vote. A couple of people were interviewed with some Newsbeat themed music playing in the background, it was quite slow and very similar to the sports bed. Is there any way of obtaining a download of this? I'm also looking for downloads of the whole Newsbeat 2015 package which would include various pieces of music.

Can anyone help please? :B) Thanks.

• 9 months later...

I made a montage of the different Chart Show Imaging from 2003 with Wes through to 2015 with Greg, thought you guys might like it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y63v4fnoljo0i5u/BBC Radio 1 Chart Montage 2003-2015_mixdown.mp3?dl=0

2003 - Not sure who made this, could be Vibe/Music 4?
2005 - Music 4
2006 - Music 4
2007 - iQ Beats
2010 - EPM
2012 - Music 4
2015 - Delicious Digital

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:29 PM, forde52 said:

I made a montage of the different Chart Show Imaging from 2003 with Wes through to 2015 with Greg, thought you guys might like it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y63v4fnoljo0i5u/BBC Radio 1 Chart Montage 2003-2015_mixdown.mp3?dl=0

2003 - Not sure who made this, could be Vibe/Music 4?
2005 - Music 4
2006 - Music 4
2007 - iQ Beats
2010 - EPM
2012 - Music 4
2015 - Delicious Digital

Loving the montage. Would you mind sharing the EPM/Koink and 2012 Music 4 stuff you included in there? I noticed a few bits I don't have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've noticed the last 2 Fridays, the intro into the chart has had the titles changed. The clip of all the singers introducing themselves has gone, we get the "3, 2, 1. This is the Official Chart, with Greg James" and then it leaps to the main bed with Greg talking. The "This is (this is)...where it begins" bit has been dropped. Whether this is a temporary or permanent change I'm unsure but it sounds not right. It was fine as it was before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:08 PM, forde52 said:

Sorry mate I've completely ignored you there! What bits are you missing? 

Not to worry! Not been on in a while.

I have the main EPM/Koink theme and the 30 second beds, but the show open and out jingles/IDs would be great. Am also missing the IDs from 2012 Music4 (only have the main bed and the show open)

• 2 years later...
On 4/21/2017 at 1:11 PM, wwcreative said:

Not to worry! Not been on in a while.

I have the main EPM/Koink theme and the 30 second beds, but the show open and out jingles/IDs would be great. Am also missing the IDs from 2012 Music4 (only have the main bed and the show open)

Hi @forde52, i know its been a while but I realised we never shared those EPM/Koink bits? Any chance you still have them?

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...