Unofficial Mills

Is Chris going to be a daddy?

katybops

It's obvious from the Twitter pictures that it was her birthday, but two of the presents, the baby names book and the pregnancy bump wax, make it look a lot like she's expecting. Although, no mention of a baby in any of her other Tweets.

Also the card made reference a couple of times to pregnancy with one person saying it would be her first sober birthday!

That's assuming the baby belongs to Chris...

Imagine if it's actually Scott's, and he's been having us on all these years. Maybe Ellen Degeneres is his secret love child with Edith...

Hmm, perhaps I'm getting a bit carried away here. If it is what it looks like, and she is pregnant, then congratulations to Chris and Ria. If it's not what it looks like, and she's not pregnant at all, let's delete this whole thread and pretend it never happened.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
More fuel to the fire (it's basically confirmed now)[ATTACH=CONFIG]5706[/ATTACH]

This is definitely Chris's girlfriend right?

This is definite now! His GF has posted about her sister being an auntie and the auntie has posted Instagram pics of their baby shower! Exciting! Has he not mentioned it on the show at all?

• 1 month later...

I'm listening to the first part of the podcast from today, and... so far, no mention of the baby.

I can sort of get that because, let's be honest, nobody cares about other people's babies, and it makes the show a bit off target, but it seems weird not to even acknowledge it.

Are we sure him and the gf have actually had a baby and we haven't got this whole thing horribly wrong?

I can sort of get that because, let's be honest, nobody cares about other people's babies, and it makes the show a bit off target, but it seems weird not to even acknowledge it.

Babies are fairly off target audience show wise. Especially as half of Chris's stick is the 'laddy lad' narrative.

That wonderful 'after any of my friends get married I'm deleting them off facebook because they are ~socially dead' joke Chris made a couple of times is rather ironic now.

Anyways, congrats to them if this is something they both want. The show's team is strong enough to generate some great humour from the situation, I'm just not sure it's on topic that network has any real interest in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...