Unofficial Mills

Dev Covering more often

radio1fan

Nah, think Grimmy'll get drive with Dev on 1-4. I predict they might use any departure from Scott next year to completely reshuffle daytime. Greg to breakfast, Alice to mid-mornings, Dev to afternoons, Grimmy to drive. Hopefully Gemma's binned off too, but think she might be on early breakfast for a wee bit longer first.

I think this forum fantasises a little too much about a greg james breakfast show. As long as Nick gets a few more features, his show will be perfectly fine. Greg isnt ready for breakfast yet.

Quite, not sure why everyone seems to talk about it like it's a definite. I like Grimmy, his is pretty much the only daytime show I listen to now. I find Greg's show boring, can't see him ever being ready for breakfast.

I think Grimmy will be on breakfast for quite a while. He's bang on target for their young audience agenda, plus listening figures aren't all bad considering.

Greg's perfect for drivetime (whooo). His show's a great listen, but I think he'll have the Mills curse in that he might not ever get breakfast. I hope I'm wrong though - he's easily my favourite on Radio 1. The Sony Gold reflects that.

I also feel like Alice Levine is being set up to take over Fearne - she fits the bill perfectly. I'd be torn between Dev and Matt Edmondson for the afternoon slot though, and it'd be interesting to see where Chris Stark ends up when Scott eventually leaves. He's a staple of Scott's show but too good to just chuck away.

The current breakfast show is alright , for the 20 minutes I've got it on from 7 til about half past, its good, especially the waking up song, a lot of laughs in that part! Dev and Matt are a good way to start the weekend. Greg's show is very good at the minute, good segments recently included, The Great British Cheeseboard and the Tiny Celebrity Party (Reminds me of Diddy Dick and Dom from years ago)

The current breakfast show is alright , for the 20 minutes I've got it on from 7 til about half past, its good, especially the waking up song, a lot of laughs in that part! Dev and Matt are a good way to start the weekend. Greg's show is very good at the minute, good segments recently included, The Great British Cheeseboard and the Tiny Celebrity Party (Reminds me of Diddy Dick and Dom from years ago)

I don't think there'll be any major changes to the schedules for a while yet.I think Grimmy will stay on breakfast for maybe another 3 years,Fearne seems to love doing her show and she's a big star so they won't get rid of her,and Greg is here to stay too.I hate to say it but if there are any changes it's more likely to be Scott that's moved than anyone else,just because he's been there so long.I do think there's a good chance that Dev will get a weekday slot though.its between him and Matt

PS now I've said that Ben Cooper will probably announce a massive reshuffle tomorrow lol

• 2 weeks later...