Unofficial Mills

Podcast request

andym

Apparantly iTunes likes deleting podcasts without permission. It seems that if you tell your phone to delete after listening then it deletes on the computer even if you have told iTunes to never delete (sigh). If it went into the recycle bin it might not be so bad but nope, and file undelete programs find nothing :cry:

It's wiped out my Simon Mayo confessions. No internet site has an archive like what you do. Most annoyed.

Luckily I managed to notice it and rebuild the Scott Mills I have except a few as follows:

• Tue 29 Jul 2014
  • Wed 30 Jul 2014
  • Thur 31 Jul 2014

Does anyone have any of these?

Should be able to offer any other Scott Mills podcast if you need, I should have most

Thanks,

Andy

PS I know it is totally off topic and somewhat cheeky but if anyone knows of an area on that there internet that holds Mayo confessions I would be interested to know

Apparantly iTunes likes deleting podcasts without permission. It seems that if you tell your phone to delete after listening then it deletes on the computer even if you have told iTunes to never delete (sigh). If it went into the recycle bin it might not be so bad but nope, and file undelete programs find nothing :cry:

It's wiped out my Simon Mayo confessions. No internet site has an archive like what you do. Most annoyed.

Luckily I managed to notice it and rebuild the Scott Mills I have except a few as follows:

• Tue 29 Jul 2014
  • Wed 30 Jul 2014
  • Thur 31 Jul 2014

Does anyone have any of these?

Should be able to offer any other Scott Mills podcast if you need, I should have most

Thanks,

Andy

PS I know it is totally off topic and somewhat cheeky but if anyone knows of an area on that there internet that holds Mayo confessions I would be interested to know

All 3 files: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/4RXY3purcVxWhf7E1FH9xwkP0TQCUed0

james_ryder.png