Unofficial Mills

The Radio 1 Breakfast Show

daan

Hi,

I have no idea if I have posted this in the right place because I have only just joined this site, So i'm sorry if I have put it in the wrong place.

I was wondering if anyone had any jingles/idents or anything to do with the show in general that they would be willing to share?

Bit of a random one I suppose :D

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the jingles uses when Scott sits in for Grimmy. I'm after the opening bed, the jingle used just after the news, and the orchestral version that is very subtle without any bests behind it (sounds like royalty almost) Unfortunately it's hard to get hold of some samples as Scott only sits in for him a couple of times a year. But these jingles don't have the "with Nick Grimshaw" on the voiceovers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This morning at about 8:20am, the orchestral version of the Breakfast show theme tune was played with Nick talking over it until the news at 8:30. It was nice to hear this, as Nick hardly uses this version and it's different, quite often Scott uses it 2 or 3 times when he sits in for a whole week.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a download of this please?

This morning at about 8:20am, the orchestral version of the Breakfast show theme tune was played with Nick talking over it until the news at 8:30. It was nice to hear this, as Nick hardly uses this version and it's different, quite often Scott uses it 2 or 3 times when he sits in for a whole week.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a download of this please?