Unofficial Mills

The Radio 1 breakfast show with Scott Mills

abertom

Great shows the last two weeks, I thought the callers were particularly funny and good entertainment for 7am. I actually sourced out an old school radio just to listen to the programmes this week (no 3G signal on my bus) and ended up listening to Greg's shows too.

In a change to the schedule, Dev is in for Nick doing The Radio 1 Breakfast Show today from 6.30am.

Poor Nick obviously doesn't feel up to it after attending Peaches Geldofs funeral yesterday. It's going to be tough for him to get back into the swing of things after the miserable couple of weeks he's had :('

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Dev this morning- the show was great and very entertaining (hope Nick feels okay though).

I was wondering why it was Dev though- it made sense that other time he did the show, because he was doing Early Breakfast so could just stay on. Seeing as he wasn't in already, why did they call him instead of Scott or Greg? (Saying that, thank goodness it wasn't Gemma!) I would quite like to hear Greg covering the breakfast show at some point, to see what it would be like permanently.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Dev this morning- the show was great and very entertaining (hope Nick feels okay though).

I was wondering why it was Dev though- it made sense that other time he did the show, because he was doing Early Breakfast so could just stay on. Seeing as he wasn't in already, why did they call him instead of Scott or Greg? (Saying that, thank goodness it wasn't Gemma!) I would quite like to hear Greg covering the breakfast show at some point, to see what it would be like permanently.

Scotts been doing a lot of DJing gigs lately.maybe he was working till late last night and therefore unavailable to do breakfast

THE LATEST FROM RADIO 2

Today's emails from Radio 2 to me are saying that Scott is brilliant for Eurovision and they like him. They all also state about Scott's Radio 1 contract and how they wouldn't really have him on Radio 2 until it had expired.

But none of them have said no to Scott on Radio 2 in future!

THE LATEST FROM RADIO 2

Today's emails from Radio 2 to me are saying that Scott is brilliant for Eurovision and they like him. They all also state about Scott's Radio 1 contract and how they wouldn't really have him on Radio 2 until it had expired.

But none of them have said no to Scott on Radio 2 in future!

What/who are these emails from?