10:00am Huw Stephens

1:00pm My Playlist repeats until

10;00pm Radio 1 Ibiza Rewind part 1

2:00pm Ibiza Rewind part 2

Boxing Day

4:00am Adele Roberts

6:30am Scott Mills

10:00am Fearnes Best of Live Lounge

1:00pm Radio 1 Big Weekend Highlights (Dev)

4:00pm The Matt Edmondson Show

7:00pm Review of 2013 with Edith Bowman

10:00pm Best of the worst (Alice Levine)

Friday 27th Dec

12:00am Essential Mix

2:00am Essential Mix

7:00pm Essential Mix until 7:00am

Saturday 28th Dec

As normal

Sunday 29th Dec

As normal until

7:00pm Teen awards highlights

9:00pm Teen vloggers nominees with Dan & Phil - until midnight

Monday 30th Dec

12:00am BBC Introducing - festival highlights

2:00am Monki

4:00am Pete Allison

6:30am Dev

10:00am Sara Cox

1:00pm Gemma Cairney

4:00pm Huw Stephens

7:00pm In New DJ's We Trust

New Years Eve

12:00am Essential Mix @20

2:00am Essential Mix @20

7:00pm Dance Anthems with Danny Howard

10:00pm Radio 1 New years eve party

New Years Day

2:00am Diplo & Friends

10:00am Radio 1's A-list

10:00pm Phil & Alice (live)

Thursday 2nd January

12:00am Huw Stephens

2:00am Benji B

7:00pm Mistajam

10:00pm Phil & Alice

Friday 3rd January

7:00pm Annie Mac

9;00pm Pete Tong

11:00pm Skream & Benga

Sunday 22nd: Dev in for Matt, Scott cohosting chart with Jameela

Monday 23rd:

10:00am Fearne Cotton

1:00pm Dev

7:00pm Zane Lowe

9:00pm Radio 1 Stories

10:00pm Radio 1's Movie Show

12:00pm Rock Show

2:00am Btraits

Christmas Eve

4am-7pm as above but Zane gets an extra hour

10:00pm Call or Delete with Grimmy special

12:00am Essential mix

Christmas Day

10:00am Huw Stephens

1:00pm My Playlist repeats until

10;00pm Radio 1 Ibiza Rewind part 1

2:00pm Ibiza Rewind part 2

Boxing Day

7:00pm Review of 2013 with Edith Bowman

10:00pm Best of the worst (Alice Levine)

Friday 27th Dec

12:00am Essential Mix

2:00am Essential Mix

7:00pm Essential Mix until 7:00am

Saturday 28th Dec

As normal

Sunday 29th Dec

As normal until

7:00pm Teen awards highlights

9:00pm Teen vloggers nominees with Dan & Phil - until midnight

Monday 30th Dec

12:00am BBC Introducing - festival highlights

2:00am Monki

7:00pm In New DJ's We Trust

New Years Eve

12:00am Essential Mix @20

2:00am Essential Mix @20

7:00pm Dance Anthems with Danny Howard

10:00pm Radio 1 New years eve party

New Years Day

2:00am Diplo & Friends

10:00am Radio 1's A-list

10:00pm Phil & Alice (live)

Thursday 2nd January

12:00am Huw Stephens

2:00am Benji B

7:00pm Mistajam

10:00pm Phil & Alice

Friday 3rd January

7:00pm Annie Mac

9;00pm Pete Tong

11:00pm Skream & Benga

Good to see Scott getting a whole week on breakfast at christmas for a change .Also nice to see them sharing out depping duties between Matt Gemma and Huw.Poor old Dev has drawn the short straw again i see.Only xmas day off and doing breakfast on new years day! Still it'll pay well I suppose

Good to see Scott getting a whole week on breakfast at christmas for a change .Also nice to see them sharing out depping duties between Matt Gemma and Huw.Poor old Dev has drawn the short straw again i see.Only xmas day off and doing breakfast on new years day! Still it'll pay well I suppose

One thing I've noticed is that there's almost no sign of Nick Grimshaw for the whole festive period. All he gets is a 2 hour 'call or delete' highlights show at 10pm on christmas eve.Compare that with the 12 hour special Moyles always used to get on new years day and the boxing day and new years day breakfast show Grimmy had last christmas (pre-recorded of course). Is that a sign that the bosses aren't too happy with Grimmys performance I wonder?

One thing I've noticed is that there's almost no sign of Nick Grimshaw for the whole festive period. All he gets is a 2 hour 'call or delete' highlights show at 10pm on christmas eve.Compare that with the 12 hour special Moyles always used to get on new years day and the boxing day and new years day breakfast show Grimmy had last christmas (pre-recorded of course). Is that a sign that the bosses aren't too happy with Grimmys performance I wonder?

Using your fantastic analytical skills you have failed to notice Greg James doesnt feature at all, pre-record or not. Are they not happy with him either? I think they are just opting to have less pre-record material, and Nick and Greg are off for the whole christmas period.

few things, will Scott being doing Christmas day live as greg has past few years? I always enjoy dipping in and out of that show! Also why no New music takeover start of the year, that was always a TOP listen, loved having Annie Mac playing tunes at 10am and Phil Taggart at drivetime, also having the late night shows like Benji B- doing his string ensemble and Toddla T at 7pm as opposed to 2am was really special for one offs, or in the past having Kissy Sell Out at 7pm, just makes the start of the year that bit more special and gives them a chance to show off their skills so as to attract more listeners! Shame!

hello

few things, will Scott being doing Christmas day live as greg has past few years? I always enjoy dipping in and out of that show! Also why no New music takeover start of the year, that was always a TOP listen, loved having Annie Mac playing tunes at 10am and Phil Taggart at drivetime, also having the late night shows like Benji B- doing his string ensemble and Toddla T at 7pm as opposed to 2am was really special for one offs, or in the past having Kissy Sell Out at 7pm, just makes the start of the year that bit more special and gives them a chance to show off their skills so as to attract more listeners! Shame!

Scott will definitely be live! Not sure about Huw tho. The Sound of 2014 is happening the following week. Grimmy's presenting breakfast, whether other shows will be different presenters don't know

Scott will definitely be live! Not sure about Huw tho. The Sound of 2014 is happening the following week. Grimmy's presenting breakfast, whether other shows will be different presenters don't know

Greg will be on holiday in Australia watching the Ashes cricket over the holidays. He'll be off from fri dec 20 till mon jan 13 so uinvailable for xmas duties this year

Very strange decision to have Adele and Pete on live during the festive period. A live early breakfast show on Christmas Day and Boxing Day ? Very surprising but I like it that both of them are getting cover work and airtime on R1 and I'll probably listen back to some of it as I really like both Pete and Adele.

On Christmas Eve, I would have liked a Nick Grimshaw and Annie Mac show instead of Call or Delete. Can't stand Grimmy on Breakfast but I love Annie Mac and their Sunday show used to be brilliant. (Annie Mac's Christmas Musical Hot Water Bottle will be such a good show BTW).

Scott on Breakfast for Christmas Day will be fantastic. Love the fact that Chris is coming in as well - should be a great show and I'll definitely listen back to the whole thing a few days later.

Love the look of Pete-Dev-Sara Cox over the Christmas/New Year gap period. Gemma and Huw though ? Ugh. What happened to the DJs doing a Best Of show at 4pm over that period ? They should have kept that up with Nick on Monday, Scott on Tuesday, Matt on Thursday and Greg on Friday.

Also, it's hilarious that Jameela can't be trusted to do the most-listened to and most important Chart Show of the year by herself. Obviously, I'm not complaining- Jameela is insufferable by herself but the Update works well with Scott leading and Jameela doing the banter/chat bits. I think she knows herself that she really doesn't suit radio at all - she is truly awful. Wouldn't surprise me if she was binned early in the New Year and a competent and charismatic host took over. Matt Wilkinson wouldn't be a bad choice.

Also, it's hilarious that Jameela can't be trusted to do the most-listened to and most important Chart Show of the year by herself. Obviously, I'm not complaining- Jameela is insufferable by herself but the Update works well with Scott leading and Jameela doing the banter/chat bits. I think she knows herself that she really doesn't suit radio at all - she is truly awful. Wouldn't surprise me if she was binned early in the New Year and a competent and charismatic host took over. Matt Wilkinson wouldn't be a bad choice.

Insufferable is a brilliant word to describe the situation. Its actually quite painful to listen to the chart show, hense why I no longer do. Though she did rely to someone trolling her on twitter saying that she had added 200,000 listeners? If any of these new listeners are on Unofficial Mills, SHOW YOURSELVES! And she won a radio PERSONALITY award?!

So apparently she might be doing the right things but I am confused how?

Can someone explain to me please? Am I missing something?