Unofficial Mills

Fearne is off again - all next week

ListentoMe

Wierd that she's taking a whole week off at such short notice esp as coxy says she's taking a long holiday at Xmas and has been off for most of the year on maternity. Maybe it's compassionate leave because a close relative has died or something

Looking forward to a week of being with Rex as I'm taking a week to just do the mum thing. Lovely Gemma will cover for me on radio1

I assume you're referring to this.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-25093832 ? I don't think she would take the week off because of that.It's the trial of a boyfriend from years ago. She has nothing to do with it. I guess its reasonable to assume that she might be 'papped' a bit more than usual this week though.If she had a weeks leave due this is as good as any to take it. I know everyones innocent till proven guilty but if he's found guilty all I can say is thank God Fearne dumped him before she had kids with him!

I remember Coxy said that Fearne was taking a really long xmas break.That suggests that maybe Sara was originally going to be standing in for her the first full week in the new year (jan 6-10) , but maybe Fearne decided to take last week off instead,and presumably Sara wan't able to do the show last week, so we've had a week of gemma instead of Coxy.