Unofficial Mills

Dev in for Huw

r4ll

9th and 10th November. Dev sits in.

I have a feeling that Dev will take over Huws slot permanently,maybe in the new year.Huw is taking more and more time off so I think he'll focus on his wed night show and weekday stand in duties from now on, and its obvious that Dev is desperate to get away from early breakfast!

Don't know if you remember but when Scott finished earlies after 5 years he moved to the weekend 1pm slot at first,before he took over drivetime from Coxy when she went on maternity leave. So the same thing could happen with Dev

I have a feeling that Dev will take over Huws slot permanently,maybe in the new year.Huw is taking more and more time off so I think he'll focus on his wed night show and weekday stand in duties from now on, and its obvious that Dev is desperate to get away from early breakfast!

Don't know if you remember but when Scott finished earlies after 5 years he moved to the weekend 1pm slot at first,before he took over drivetime from Coxy when she went on maternity leave. So the same thing could happen with Dev

Greg's going on maternity leave? :P