Unofficial Mills

Scott on holiday in october

steve24

Scotts on holiday starting monday october 7 and guess who's sitting in for him- you guessed it,Huw Stephens! Also that week theres no Zane Lowe or Phil and Alice as One Extra Live with Mistajam and a different co-presenter every night is on 7-11pm and Target is on 11pm-midnight monday to thursday.Friday night is as normal

Dont get me wrong, I really like Huw Stephens.

I just think Matt Edmondson is more suited to Scott's audience. And it has been mentioned so many times on this forum and also how great everyone thought he was sitting in for Scott on his last holiday. I'm sure decision makers at Radio 1 read these forums, so you never know, things might change!

I don't think Huw is that engaging nor memorable. I hope to see some more of Matt in the future or possibly Dev who I always enjoy listening to.

Don't worry for those who don't like Huw Scotts only off for a week. Ben Cooper seems to be a bit stingy when it comes to DJs holiday entitlement!