Unofficial Mills

Matt Edmondson's on holiday for two weeks

ListentoMe

Matt Edmondson has just confirmed that sadly he is not going to be on-air for a few weeks, he's getting married. So, who is going to sit in? Dev is currently away but could be back by next weekend. Could Sara Cox make a come-back?

Greg James is off to Africa for Comic Relief. Read it here, r1newspost.wordpress.com.

This explains why he has been overlooked for covering Scott on the 9th and 16th September while Scott does Breakfast then. Also, who's to say he wasn't lined up to cover Greg while he's on holiday? Hopefully Matt is still taking over as No.1 daytime cover and Huw is just on because of Matt's upcoming nupitals.

I'd imagine Dev will cover although I'd love it to be Sara. Also, would Dev be given both weekends? That would mean him working 14 days in a row. I'd go for Dev next weekend and then Phil Taggart (Sat) and Pete Allison (Sun) the following weekend.

This explains why he has been overlooked for covering Scott on the 9th and 16th September while Scott does Breakfast then.

Not sure it does, as according to digiguide.tv Matt's still on 14th & 15th September.

Also, who's to say he wasn't lined up to cover Greg while he's on holiday? Hopefully Matt is still taking over as No.1 daytime cover and Huw is just on because of Matt's upcoming nupitals.

I don't think he was. I still think Huw is the main daytime cover. The only reason Matt covered Scott a few weeks back was because Huw was covering Zane.

I'd imagine Dev will cover although I'd love it to be Sara. Also, would Dev be given both weekends? That would mean him working 14 days in a row. I'd go for Dev next weekend and then Phil Taggart (Sat) and Pete Allison (Sun) the following weekend.

Dev did both weekends (as well as his weekday show) when Matt covered Scott in August.

Not sure it does, as according to digiguide.tv Matt's still on 14th & 15th September.

I don't think he was. I still think Huw is the main daytime cover. The only reason Matt covered Scott a few weeks back was because Huw was covering Zane.

Dev did both weekends (as well as his weekday show) when Matt covered Scott in August.

Dev is coming back early to cover for Matt this weekend!