Unofficial Mills

Chris Moyles who misses him?

welovemoyles

I really do. Find radio 1 so dull without him at times:cry:

I do too...... every week... it never has been the same. He was the only non-dumbed down DJ who spoke to listeners as though they were actually adults. Who wouldn't conform and get obsessed by 1D, etc., etc. Who did his own thing. Alas, doing your own thing is far from acceptable by R1 management these days.

You need to sound like a general playground addict to get on. And that includes Mills' show. Innuendo Bingo is for kiddie winkies. Most teens I know find the station stupid.

It affected my ability to listen to Scott (I find I can only listen on average one day a week - and that's not even the full Show), Grimmy is just dire...... from another point of view, I don't like Chris Evans either. I suppose I should thank R1 management for developing a love of Ken Bruce and the lovely, intelligent Jeremy Vine, but do I really want to? No.

And Simon Mayo - well, I don't like him either. So this leaves me jumping about, like a loon really, from local radio, to Absolute, to Clyde, to Radio 1 - I don't know WHAT the new songs are when I switch back to Radio 1... and it is just a mess.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Radio 1 is fine now viv, how many teenagers do you know? Also why do you constantly mention your hate for innuendo bingo only you don't like it, Scotts show is great at the moment!

Viv please sod off to radio 2 and stop complaining about radio 1 now, you're too old to be listening to the station, get over. It!

hello

Radio 1 is fine now viv, how many teenagers do you know? Also why do you constantly mention your hate for innuendo bingo only you don't like it, Scotts show is great at the moment!

Viv please sod off to radio 2 and stop complaining about radio 1 now, you're too old to be listening to the station, get over. It!

apparantely he's given up broadcasting for writing .He's said to be writing a comedy tv series.Whether it will actually get on to tv or not though is doubtful... http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/5047919/chris-moyles-sitcom.html

A. Finally a BBC employee tells it like it is !! Mr Ken Bruce, at 1045 hours on 13th August 2013, stated that Radio 1's target audience is 3 year olds.

www.bbc.co.uk/radio2 to listen again !!!!

B. Grimmy will NEVER possess the spark of genius Moyles had.

C. I know Moyles has to try different things, but ultimately he is best suited to radio, needs to get into talks with management somewhere, and get a new Show sorted out. *

* And give us deprived listeners something decent to listen to.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...
Radio 1 is not dull, it's great. I think Moyles leaving Radio has done him no good, he is now just gone- which is sad. But was it right that Scott didn't want to do breakfast?

If Scott had breen offered breakfast last year I'm sure he would have accepted.Sadly as he was about to turn 40 it was almost certainly not offered to him.It's the new era of Coopers Run...