7:00pm Scott + Chris

Monday 5th onwards

4:00am Dev

6:30am The Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Scott Mills

10:00am Gemma Cairney (Monday only)

1:00pm Matt Edmondson

4:00pm Greg James

7:00pm Huw Stephens

At last! They're actually letting someone other than Huw do a whole week sitting in for Scott! And after 3 and a half years at Radio One Matt Edmondson finally gets to do a whole week sitting in for a daytime DJ.What took them so long?

PS I notice Grimmy is going on his summer holidays immediately after the latest audience figures come out on august 1st.I wonder if it's just a coincidence? ;)

At last! They're actually letting someone other than Huw do a whole week sitting in for Scott! And after 3 and a half years at Radio One Matt Edmondson finally gets to do a whole week sitting in for a daytime DJ.What took them so long?

I'd say that the only reason Matt is covering for Scott is because Huw is in for Zane. If Grimmy and Zane has taken different weeks, I'm sure Huw would have done both.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, according to the Radio 1 website, Adele's covering Dev on Monday morning only.

So, there are only TWO shows in all of Monday's schedule that haven't suffered changes- Greg and Phil & Alice

Adele Roberts is in for Dev, Scott's on Breakfast instead of Nick, Gemma's in for Sara, Matt's covering Scott and Huw is in for Zane!

Weird that there are so many stand-ins occurring on one day.

Also, according to the Radio 1 website, Adele's covering Dev on Monday morning only.

So, there are only TWO shows in all of Monday's schedule that haven't suffered changes- Greg and Phil & Alice

Adele Roberts is in for Dev, Scott's on Breakfast instead of Nick, Gemma's in for Sara, Matt's covering Scott and Huw is in for Zane!

Weird that there are so many stand-ins occurring on one day.

I think Dev may be a last minute decision. Judging by his tweets he had travel problems

james_ryder.png