Unofficial Mills

PayPal Spam

andym

Just received spam email from "Paypal" to the email I created especially for this forum. Never used anywhere else. Am I the only one and they randomly managed to work out this email or could it be possible the email is somehow displayed on the forums here in a setting I have missed?

Mate, I actually got PayPal spam today (I initially deleted it, but I am now looking at it now) - and I don't get spam that often. I won't bother opening it but I got it at 13:50 and it's from Paypal@Customers, asking me to solve a problem with my account (which is nonexistent, aha).

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I had this a week back, and have had multiple ones since, I used the phishing scam thing on hotmail. I doubt if they'd actually read it. But I can see how anyone who's not computer savvy would fall for this.

on the grid.

Just received spam email from "Paypal" to the email I created especially for this forum. Never used anywhere else. Am I the only one and they randomly managed to work out this email or could it be possible the email is somehow displayed on the forums here in a setting I have missed?

Email addresses are easy to obtain. Even if you make a donation to a charity, it often shows up when you google your name. I got one of these too, but I just ignore this stuff. It fascinates me that people would actually click on a link and hand over passwords / other details?!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0