Unofficial Mills

Is Scott presenting Eurovision semis?

abertom

He's off air before the Eurovision with Huw covering (Phil Taggert's doing Huw's weekend show) Sara however is scheduled to be on so maybe she's not going?

Scott's doing Eurovision but Sara isn't. She announced on her show a couple of months back that she's been replaced by Ana Matronic off of Scissor Sisters. Whether they said she couldn't do it as it would mean both her and Scott doing the same project and missing their daytime slots I don't know?

• 2 weeks later...
Scott's doing Eurovision but Sara isn't. She announced on her show a couple of months back that she's been replaced by Ana Matronic off of Scissor Sisters. Whether they said she couldn't do it as it would mean both her and Scott doing the same project and missing their daytime slots I don't know?

I'd have thought this was the reason. Would be a bit silly to have two of their daytime shows put out just because of Eurovision. Plus was easier to ask Sara to step down than Scott, due to Sara having kids.

Scott has 2 semis to get through this week! He'll be co-presenting the Eurovision semi-finals with Ana Matronic off of Scissor Sisters tonight (14th) and Thursday (16th) from 8-10pm on BBC Three! He'll also be reading out the UK votes in the final on Saturday (18th). :D