Unofficial Mills

Thatcher !!

Viv

Love her or hate, don't thibigs here should have been the big procession funeral, should have been a private event so as to reduce anger and hate, last major priminster to have similar funeral was churchill, she didn't leave the same effect as him...

Glad today's over though, all over now, everyone can relaxxxxxxxxxx

hello

Chuyên nh?n lÃ!?m b?ng th?c si, d?i h?c, cao d?ng. trung c?p, c?p 3 ch?ng ch? toeic giá g?c,

Phôi th?t 100% l?y ra t? b? giáo d?c. có m?u xem tr?c ti?p. b?ng có kèm theo h?c b? vÃ!? b?ng di?m lÃ!?m nhanh trong

ngÃ!?y. g?p tr?c ti?p l?y thông tin. không l?y ti?n c?c. lÃ!?m xong giao b?ng di công ch?ng. ok m?i

thanh toán. nên b?n yên tâm

.yahoo v? uy tÃ!?n vÃ!? ch?t lu?ng. call : 093 .816 .3957 email :[email protected]

+ GIàTHAM KH?O:

B?ng D?i H?c Qu?c Gia: 9 tri?u (b?ng + b?ng di?m)

B?ng D?i H?c các tru?ng khác (bao g?m tru?ng dh kinh t?): 8 tri?u (b?ng + b?ng di?m)

B?ng Cao d?ng : 7,5 tri?u (b?ng + b?ng di?m)

B?ng Trung c?p: 7 tri?u (b?ng + b?ng di?m)

B?ng thpt: 7 tri?u (b?ng + h?c b?)

B?ng toeic: 8 tri?u (b?ng + b?ng di?m)

t?t c? d?u bao công ch?ng

CÓ NH?N LÀM H? SO G?C

Tu v?n mi?n phÃ!?: 093 .816 .3957

Nick Yahoo: lungtung_shop

Email: lungtung_shop@yahoo.com

D?c bi?t: có giá fix cho ae mu?n h?p tác external.png lÃ!?m an lâu dÃ!?i

+++++++++100 khách ghé lÃ!?m 1 l?n++++++++++

=======ko b?ng 1 khách lÃ!?m l?n th? 2========

I'm good thanks you?

Love her or hate, don't thibigs here should have been the big procession funeral, should have been a private event so as to reduce anger and hate, last major priminster to have similar funeral was churchill, she didn't leave the same effect as him...

Glad today's over though, all over now, everyone can relaxxxxxxxxxx

Agreed. She can't even be compared to the great man who pulled a broken nation through hell, Thatcher sent it back through it again and she gets treated like a heroine.

I find it funny that all the story's of the miners, the Hillsborough cover up, the poll tax plus much more. Have been swept under the rug, and the people who are trying to remind the nation about it are just tagged as "trouble causing Thatcher haters without a reason". Then again I'm not surprised, the likes of Sky News have brainwashed the nation into the majority being pro Tory. Even the working class who Cameron is screwing to the floor stick up for them.

So if that can happen I'm not surprised that she's being lauded as the greatest PM ever.

on the grid.