Unofficial Mills

Tom deacon Wednesday night show

gregjames94

Just wandering has this been taken of air? It's just last night they started this new show called my playlist with gabriella aplom and then russel Kane meet week. Has been cancelled, or did it get taken of air for doing something wrong?

Possibly Tom is on holiday

james_ryder.png

Just wandering has this been taken of air? It's just last night they started this new show called my playlist with gabriella aplom and then russel Kane meet week. Has been cancelled, or did it get taken of air for doing something wrong?

Unfortunately Tom Deacon's show has been axed by Radio One.I've no idea why b ut wed april 3 was definately his last ever show.I was listening.Maybe he wanted to go on the comedy circuit full time or something

Unfortunately Tom Deacon's show has been axed by Radio One.I've no idea why b ut wed april 3 was definately his last ever show.I was listening.Maybe he wanted to go on the comedy circuit full time or something

Did he mention it at all on the show that it was going to be his last one? Will he not be subsituting any more either? We can only hope!

Did he mention it at all on the show that it was going to be his last one? Will he not be subsituting any more either? We can only hope!

Doesn't look like it I'm afraid. Phil Taggart seems to be the main stand in at weekends now,and Pete Allison stood in for Dev when he took a week off,so looks like Tom Deacons not going to be on Radio One at all from now on :(

Doesn't look like it I'm afraid. Phil Taggart seems to be the main stand in at weekends now,and Pete Allison stood in for Dev when he took a week off,so looks like Tom Deacons not going to be on Radio One at all from now on :(

Horray! Its about time they got people like Pete Allison in. There is something about the way Tom Deacon speaks that I really cant stand.