Unofficial Mills

BBC Radio 1 and The BRITs and post BRITs.

Melvin

So who watched the Brits? Headlines, Ben Howard got two awards British male solo artist and British breakthrough act voted by Radio 1 listener. Two awards for Emeli Sande and Capital Radio voted Adele - Skyfall as best single.

Post Brits, the Breakfast show is just weird Harry Styles is on and I get the feeling that some people have had too much to drink. This make for one ramdom show. Dev helped Grimmy up till 7 and Grimmy said tomorrow (Friday) he will sit in with Dev from 4 - 6.30 then Dev can stay till 10 and they will do a joint show.

If you have any other story that be great to hear them. :)

Grimmy just said when Mumford where playing he and Sara throw cakes at Capital Radio people.....

I enjoyed the show and thought there were some excellent performances from Ben Howard, Taylor Swift & Justin Timberlake. Pretty happy with the winners espiecally Ben Howard, Lana Del Rey, Frank Ocean & The Black Keys. (Who couldn't even be bothered to do a video message!)

Grimmy's show was great, I really enjoyed it. It was nice to here Dev with Grimmy. Harry was good as well, chatting on a phone during Grimmy's link. Him and Nick are funny together. I wonder where Fincham had gone to for the first hour as Fiona told us he was here, it was odd. I like Fiona and Ian as well who sounded considerably better off than Nick. Good show though and it was nice to hear Tina and Nick together without any beef !