Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Longest show? Red Nose Day

gregjames94

Hi all,

I know this is a big suggestion as it is quite near to the time but do you think it would be possible to get Scott and Chris Stark to do a marathon show for comic relief like Moyles did in 2011?

It wouldn't be possible for them to break the world record as thats 105hours I think but it would be great for them to do a 53 hour or more show to break Chris Moyles record don't you think?

I personally think that they would raise plenty of money and it would be great entertainment to see Scott and Chris on the red button 24 hours a day for 2 and a bit days especially as they seem to both be really respected by a lot of the radio 1 and 1Xtra DJs and also as TOTDS is leaving soon!

What are your thoughts? Do you think it would be possible to persuade him and the station to do it?

hello

Hi all,

I know this is a big suggestion as it is quite near to the time but do you think it would be possible to get Scott and Chris Stark to do a marathon show for comic relief like Moyles did in 2011?

It wouldn't be possible for them to break the world record as thats 105hours I think but it would be great for them to do a 53 hour or more show to break Chris Moyles record don't you think?

I personally think that they would raise plenty of money and it would be great entertainment to see Scott and Chris on the red button 24 hours a day for 2 and a bit days especially as they seem to both be really respected by a lot of the radio 1 and 1Xtra DJs and also as TOTDS is leaving soon!

What are your thoughts? Do you think it would be possible to persuade him and the station to do it?

Anything is possible !! You could suggest via e-mail !!

Yup, would be DAMN good. You just know Scott would be soooo tired and emotional and just about everything else !! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Scotts essentially B-team these days in the managements eyes. Essentially, if he was a horse, he's in the final racing season before he's retired, dies, and ends up in a findus Lasagna.

they'd not give him three days of solid broadcasting, it might make people remember how good he is just before R1 pulls the plug on the life-support that is the old guard of radio 1. Maybe Grimmy, maybe Greg. But not Scott.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Scotts essentially B-team these days in the managements eyes. Essentially, if he was a horse, he's in the final racing season before he's retired, dies, and ends up in a findus Lasagna.

Ouch !! Bitchfest !! Love that post though !! Best laugh I have had all week so far !! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0