Unofficial Mills

Access All Areas month!

Harkinson

Access All Areas (AAA) will be running from today (4th February) to the 2nd of March!

There's loads scheduled to be happening!

Today, the DJs / producers / other workers at Radio 1 & 1Xtra are answering questions from the public!

For the full schedule and to find out what's happening and when click here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013kyhz/features/timetable

D'you reckon they'll put up Scotts AAA interview?

I guess so, although his interview seemed short compared to others. Hoping they put Aled's up as sound was really low at the beginning and I couldn't hear a lot of what he said.

Been trying to watch Ben Cooper's interview, but still saying not available.

Where is the AAA vidoes for Aled, Matt Fincham, Nick Grimshaw, Laura-May Coope?!

Were these all near the beginning of the day? I know when I listened to Aled's the sound was really really quiet, I could hardly hear him. Whether this is why their videos haven't been uploaded, as I would have thought Grimmy's would have definitely been put on.

I have been absoulutely addicted to HeadCam, its been brilliant. If the team read this, very well done. I thought the Mills one was really good, nice and chatty and relaxed while songs were playing and answering questions instead of them running around the shop and giving me motion sickness!

Madmansteve, I thought Greg really enjoyed it? It went back to him for the film section and the Ben/Rhys part. I think Greg just looked really tired today....he kept rubbing his eyes!