Unofficial Mills

Beccy to leave The Scott Mills Show!

Harkinson

I remember when Becky joined, and people were wondering if she would adapt an on air place like Laura Sayers before her. She eventually grew into it, but Chopper was there at the time to help her with that. Whoever replaces her won't have that help.

Anyway good luck, is she moving to someone else's show?

on the grid.

I remember when Becky joined, and people were wondering if she would adapt an on air place like Laura Sayers before her. She eventually grew into it, but Chopper was there at the time to help her with that. Whoever replaces her won't have that help.

Anyway good luck, is she moving to someone else's show?

Yes - I remember us being quite negative about Beccy but she soon warmed to us! Beccy will be working behind-the-scenes on new and exciting projects which will be more manageable for her and her health problems.

This is very sad news. I shall listen to as much of the show as I can today.

Beccy will really be missed. She was a lovely bubbly presence and I wish her all the best for the future.

Thank you Jono for sending her a gorgeous bunch of flowers on behalf on UM. She said thanks on Twitter this morning. 'Thank you so much @unofficialmills. Made my day to come in and see these! X pic.twitter.com/rACo5Ozw '

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Managed to hear the last hour of the show, although had to run through the streets to get to my radio on time !! :hahaha:

Great to hear Chappers... How the good times have gone now :-(

Becky was also mentioned on Steve Wright's show later in the day because of her trending on Twitter. Well done Scott and Beccy !!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0