Unofficial Mills

The Scott Mills Points Board iPhone app

Hi guys,

Been stalking this forum for a while (even back when Chappers was around), but now have a very good reason to finally make a post :)

I've been building Scott Mills Points over the years, but never kept track of them and have no idea of how many I could have (enough for a handshake??)... So I took matters into my own hands, and have created the Scotts Mills Points Board iPhone app. If you search for "Scott Mills Points Board" on the App Store, you'll find it. Look for the one that looks like a blackboard.

Here's the link to it: https://itunes.apple.com/app/scott-mills-points-board/id577586816?ls=1&mt=8

You can record all the points you get each day, and share your score with your friends on your favorite social network. If Sara Cox has been giving away too many points again, you can easily remove any points that you didn't really deserve.

There's plans for exciting additional features like an Oh What's Occurin Counter, to tally up the number of times Miley Cyrus says "like". It is completely free and there's not a single ad.

I've written a Dear Scott, so hopefully it'll get read out by the PR4L on Thursday, but if not, I hope you guys can make use of it :)

• 3 months later...