Unofficial Mills

Parents Want Grimshaw Sacked

James R

The Daily Mail is busy this week publishing Radio 1 news. Now its Grimmy's turn. Moyles did say on the final show "you get a lot of crap with it" :

Parents in Facebook bid to drive DJ off BBC: Fury over crude remarks by Radio 1 presenter Nick Grimshaw

• He has only been in the job a few weeks but has already caused outrage
  • Parents have set up an online petition claiming he is a poor role model
  • Facebook Group - Get Grimmy off the Radio by Xmas has over 700 members

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2234229/Parents-Facebook-bid-drive-DJ-BBC-Fury-crude-remarks-Radio-1-presenter-Nick-Grimshaw.html#ixzz2CTeXnwP6

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

james_ryder.png

Maybe it's run by the sack moyles now woman 

"Dear Daily Mail, O Holiest of texts for the disgruntled middle classes. I am corresponding to express my revile at the latest batch of "Talent" on BBC Radio 1. Although I am unaffected, as I refuse to switch away from Radio 4, I hear the newest recruit is positively atrocious..."

:P

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Fingers crossed for a new breakfast show host within the year. I'm not about to suggest they should get Moyles back though. While he shouldn't have been booted off in the first place, I think it would be an insult to him as a broadcaster to return.

Get Greg in the seat. He's entertaining, and would probably appeal to the demographic they want. Plus he's not one of these self styled "uber cool" condescending bags of shite that are springing up all over yoof shows (see Grimshaw).

Not impressed with censorship