Unofficial Mills

Moyles who's missing him?

welovemoyles

Just out of curiousity is anyone listening to the podcasts that are called the Chris Moyles Show Replay?

I think it is done by someone at cm.net. I have listened to quite a few of them, it is absoutely amazing what Chris could get away with saying back in 2004. Some of it is outragous! (but brilliantly outragous!).

I think it was well before people and papers lynched him for making this slightest of comment. Such a shame that he was muzzled to the extent he had been.

Just out of curiousity is anyone listening to the podcasts that are called the Chris Moyles Show Replay?

I think it is done by someone at cm.net. I have listened to quite a few of them, it is absoutely amazing what Chris could get away with saying back in 2004. Some of it is outragous! (but brilliantly outragous!).

I think it was well before people and papers lynched him for making this slightest of comment. Such a shame that he was muzzled to the extent he had been.

I am subscribed to the podcast and building the collection although I have got the full shows from about q2 2010

james_ryder.png