Unofficial Mills

Nick Grimshaw has a breakfast podcast - coming soon

ListentoMe

Will anyone be uploading Grimmy's Breakfast Show Free Download to Unofficial Mills?

I can listen to the whole daily show on iplayer but it isn't available in Australia as a podcast for some reason to do with rights :( and also I don't have 3 hours a day to put aside to listen :)

Is it going to be called the Radio 1D breakfast show? I've stopped listening.

I have no idea what is wrong with you. It was just a 10 minute chat before Grimmy's Big Thing with a member of 1D every day. What's wrong with it? When Moyles were talking with Cheryl Cole for an hour or something you haven't said "hahahaha Radio Cheryl Cole breakfast show hahahahaha". But it's not Moyles, it's Grimshaw, I think that's the problem for you.

I have no idea what is wrong with you. It was just a 10 minute chat before Grimmy's Big Thing with a member of 1D every day. What's wrong with it? When Moyles were talking with Cheryl Cole for an hour or something you haven't said "hahahaha Radio Cheryl Cole breakfast show hahahahaha". But it's not Moyles, it's Grimshaw, I think that's the problem for you.

Ill tell you what's wrong with me, I don't like something. Shock fucking horror.

and one direction are hosting a whole bloody day. Radio 1 got into trouble for the U2 thing, I have no idea how they can get away with the 1D orgy Nick Grimshaw and Ben Copper are currently orchestrating for radio 1 listeners.

etheridge_tom.png

Maybe because 1D are in the age bracket

It's a niche part of the age bracket. 15-29, I'm not sure how many over 18s are fussed, let alone over 20s. They're (pretty much) ignoring half of their youngest audience anyway - not many teenage boys wish to here about 1D, every day. and ALL day at the teen awards.

etheridge_tom.png

Just listened to the podcast and I wasn't mad on it, it needs less guests more banter with Nick and the team and his anecdotes and the Quiz! If you look at this week they could have scrapped all the 1D calls, Louis Smith & Bieber who were all quite dull. Emma Watson, Matt Smith, Example and Pro Green were all fairly interesting though but I suppose it's all subjective. Surprised Alicia Keys wasn't on it maybe she'll be on next weeks.

It's a niche part of the age bracket. 15-29, I'm not sure how many over 18s are fussed, let alone over 20s. They're (pretty much) ignoring half of their youngest audience anyway - not many teenage boys wish to here about 1D, every day. and ALL day at the teen awards.

Yes, I feel they are alienating the rest of their audience. Personally except Scott I haven't listened to Radio 1 at all since the last Chris Moyles Show.

Just listened to the podcast and I wasn't mad on it, it needs less guests more banter with Nick and the team and his anecdotes and the Quiz! If you look at this week they could have scrapped all the 1D calls, Louis Smith & Bieber who were all quite dull. Emma Watson, Matt Smith, Example and Pro Green were all fairly interesting though but I suppose it's all subjective. Surprised Alicia Keys wasn't on it maybe she'll be on next weeks.

Alicia wasnt on it as the podcast came out on Thursday and she was on air on Friday.

I was actaully suprised they didnt have the banter on their between him, Fincham, Ian and Fiona. I actually think that is Nick's strongest part!