Unofficial Mills

One Direction Take Over Radio 1

James R

From 8am to 6pm on Saturday 6th October each member of One Direction will present their very own Radio 1 show live from a top secret location. They’ll be picking tunes, giving shout-outs and maybe even making the tea.

Here’s the line-up:

• 8am to 10am - Gemma Cairney & Liam Payne

• 10am to 12pm – Nick Grimshaw & Harry Styles

• 12pm to 2pm - Scott Mills & Zayn Malik

... • 2pm to 4pm - Huw Stephens & Niall Horan

• 4pm to 6pm Greg James & Louis Tomlinson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/19726350

james_ryder.png

So they try and drive those of us "too old" out by putting that waste of blood, organs and hair on breakfast. Presumably this latest nonsense is in a bid to drive out any remaining male listeners as well yes?

What angers me most about this shite is that normally I try and listen to Vernon whenever I can, but nope instead of him they have the aforementioned waste of blood, organs and hair and the equally irritating "cool" harry fucking styles. Seriously Radio 1?!

Not impressed with censorship

So they try and drive those of us "too old" out by putting that waste of blood, organs and hair on breakfast. Presumably this latest nonsense is in a bid to drive out any remaining male listeners as well yes?

What angers me most about this shite is that normally I try and listen to Vernon whenever I can, but nope instead of him they have the aforementioned waste of blood, organs and hair and the equally irritating "cool" harry fucking styles. Seriously Radio 1?!

Get this cat a scratch pole!

Is this not the same as the U2 = BBC which subsequently changed to U2@BBC? Surely U2 doing a gig on the BBC, is less than a whole day of one band?

Yeah, I thought this 1D crap is a bigger bit of promo than they did for U2, and they got into big trouble for the u2 thing IIRC.

etheridge_tom.png