Unofficial Mills

BREAKING NEWS! Scott Mills to leave Radio 1!!

Harkinson

Gotta pick out the section where he says 'you're not supposed to like it if you're 45'... hmm. Why not, if you want your new music. plus, again, a lot of the target range ain't happy. but, as he IS, by bbc standards, getting older, it is a good way of being seen to be approving of r2. i ain't fooled for a second.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

But it isn't irrelevant, is it? bbc r1 are ageist up to the eyeballs. why do you think moyles went. whiley? etc., etc.... replace 'may' with 'will'.

DJ age means nothing. It was determined that moyles average listeners age was over the demographic. However Westwood age 55 has the youngest audience age. Who's to say Scott doesn't have a young audience and in 3 years time will still have a young audience and be safe

james_ryder.png

I think Scott knows that his listeners know the writing's on the wall, so that's why he's comfortable joking about being next out the door.

In addition to getting shoved around on the schedule, he's no longer booking any substantial interviews of any kind on his show. I also noticed that Scott played no part in the "Team Grimmy" adverts on Radio 1, despite every other daytime DJ on the station appearing in the spots. With Moyles gone, Ben Cooper's sights will be set squarely on Scott now. He's probably pulling the largest salary at the station right now as well.