Unofficial Mills

Schedule changes w/b 29th September

abertom

greg takes so many fridays off it's ridiculous, i think they should give danny howard friday and saturday from 4-7pm

When they first announced the Schedule Changes for Greg to take drive, I was furious but later I thought as a deal sweetner Scott should have kept drive on a Friday (Wonder Years, Ready For The Weekend). And put Greg on Chart (he already does the update) so he's still doing five shows a week. I'd have then bunged Grimmy on Friday Afternoon for a bit more experience on daytime.

My point was having a seperate DJ for drive on Friday isn't a bad idea, post 7PM the schedule is entirely different and Post 6PM it's pretty different. Doesn't make much of a change if Post 4PM is different as well.

When they first announced the Schedule Changes for Greg to take drive, I was furious but later I thought as a deal sweetner Scott should have kept drive on a Friday (Wonder Years, Ready For The Weekend). And put Greg on Chart (he already does the update) so he's still doing five shows a week. I'd have then bunged Grimmy on Friday Afternoon for a bit more experience on daytime.

My point was having a seperate DJ for drive on Friday isn't a bad idea, post 7PM the schedule is entirely different and Post 6PM it's pretty different. Doesn't make much of a change if Post 4PM is different as well.

He did something like 8 weeks on daytime this year, that's not enough to "get a bit more experience"?

He did something like 8 weeks on daytime this year, that's not enough to "get a bit more experience"?

I did say when they announced the changes (Feb/March) so I didn't know he was going to do all that covering. But your point is true doing all his cover means he's more known to the audience and has the same effect as putting him on Friday Afternoons would have.