Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 10th to 14th September 2012 !!

Viv

Another week and a very sad week with Moyles being kicked out of Brekkie... a beautiful piece of R1 history coming to a close. An honour to have listened to such a brilliant broadcaster, who has consistently shown great initiative and leadership.. :cry: - don't forget Moyles + team will be on the RED BUTTON Thursday and Friday of this week. I am hoping they will set up the facility where you can see listeners' messages @ the bottom of the TV screen.

Robbie Williams was a guest this morning, and was so nice to Moyles. Not quite sure what to make of his new choon yet (could be a "grower"?!). Well worth a listen again - approximately 0850 hours to 0910 hours : www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/

Anyhow, tune into Mills from 1300 hours. This should be the day when Chris Stark finally finds out "Brokeback Mountain" is NOT a lads' film, but actually a movie about 2 gay men !!

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

So after seeing what Maximus Aurelius would look like earlier on the show today I thought it would be funny to see what Scott and Beccy's secret love child would look like...

post-10095-145327885579_thumb.jpg

He's actually rather cute! Congrats Scott and Beccy!

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3