Unofficial Mills

BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra simulcast news bulletins

ListentoMe

Well Nik B stated that you can't promote in your signature, which is exactly what your doing. Oh and Viv, no need to talk about chrismoyles.net badly just because you were banned for probably being a bitch and talking s**t (which is what you always do on this site it seems). Also, why the use of hashtags on a site where you can't use hashtags? By the way, I don't want to fit anywhere where you are.

I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE EVERYDAY!!

Well Nik B stated that you can't promote in your signature, which is exactly what your doing. Oh and Viv, no need to talk about chrismoyles.net badly just because you were banned for probably being a bitch and talking s**t (which is what you always do on this site it seems). Also, why the use of hashtags on a site where you can't use hashtags? By the way, I don't want to fit anywhere where you are.

Actually I said I remember when that was the case. I was absent for two years you know, things change ;)

Nik B.

Born to Toads.