Unofficial Mills

Moyles In House Ramsacking Shocker !!

Viv

RAIDERS have stolen two flash motors from Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles’ drive after ransacking his home.

Moyles, 38, was on holiday when the burglars broke into his £2million house.

Cops believe he may have been targeted because he hasn’t been on air for a few days.

The raiders have systematically turned over his house as they searched for the keys to his Audi RS and Mercedes ML63 AMG worth around £100,000.

Both cars were then driven from the scene in Highgate, North London, on Thursday.

Motormouth Moyles — who will present his last breakfast show next month after eight years — was said to be fuming when cops told him of the theft.

A source said: “It may not be coincidence that burglars broke into his home when he is away and not on the radio. Chris is not happy about this at all.”

Detectives last night said they had recovered the cars that were fitted with tracking devices.

The Audi was spotted in Cricklewood, North London, being driven by two hoodies who ran off after being chased by police.

The Merc was found in nearby Hendon.

Moyles — paid £500,000 a year by the BBC — was unavailable for comment last night.

Police confirmed they are probing the burglary.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4503567/Raiders-nick-2-flash-motors-from-Chris-Moyles-drive-after-ransacking-his-home.html#ixzz24YQQaWLg

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

No, it's just that whenever the tabloids write an article about Moyles 'motormouth' or something similar is always in there. Especially since as of late they can't use 'roly poly DJ'.

This. That particular.. rag (I now refuse to call what they print 'news') is SO predictable on that front.

also, it's Ransacking, not Ramsacking, unless you're in Derby, THERE it might be called 'Ramsacking'... :hahaha:

Yeah I went there, Hate All You Want. :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I agree. The mentality is always "do well, but not too well". pathetic. i am positively fizzing because i have EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION to do with moyles from someone working in radio, and i am dying to get it onto this board. will i put it out there?

I'm calling this a lot of rubbish. Why would you have exclusive information?

I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE EVERYDAY!!

There is a lot of reverse snobbery in this country. I bet many people who are wealthy have ended up so through a lot of hard work. I suppose people are just jealous.

Like MPs and Lords who practically inherit positions they abuse most of the time, you mean?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Firstly: I claim your source to be bollocks.

Secondly: a lot of us have already suggested Matt/ Chris for that slot. It's hardly new information is it?

However: A 'source' that I know has claimed that Chris will be visiting every supermarket in Albania, if he doesn't get given the exclusive 11:05 to 12:37 slot. And then to storm the offices of Radio 1 and go on an on-air 3 hour rant about Viv's lies.

etheridge_tom.png

It isn't bolloks, peeps. Trust me. I have this from a v. reliable source who doesn't want the information to be known to be coming from him.

This is actual real info. here, peeps !!

*swear on my future dog from a dog shelter's actual life *

Watch this space, u two !! Watch this actual space... gotta create a topic out of this, I feel.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0