Unofficial Mills

Schedule changes w/b 18th Aug

abertom

Phil seems a popular choice

Yeah BBC Radio 1 do seem to be giving Phil Taggart a lot of exposure at the moment - he's in for Gemma Cairney all weekend. I think he could be in line to replace Nick Grimshaw on the 22:00 - 00:00 slot Mon - Thur. Keep an eye on Matt Edmundson as well - he's in for Grimmy on Monday night.

Greg James is off to Africa for Comic Relief. Read it here, r1newspost.wordpress.com.

Yeah BBC Radio 1 do seem to be giving Phil Taggart a lot of exposure at the moment - he's in for Gemma Cairney all weekend. I think he could be in line to replace Nick Grimshaw on the 22:00 - 00:00 slot Mon - Thur. Keep an eye on Matt Edmundson as well - he's in for Grimmy on Monday night.

He sat in for Dev this morning too.

It might be something to do with Tom Deacon being in Edinburgh for the fringe so unable to be the first choice cover host. I dont mind at all though, I find Tom Deacon quite unbearable to listen to!

But maybe he is going to become the new cover? Probably a lot more popular then Tom Deacon. Someone earlier suggested that Matt Edmondson might do the 10pm-12am slot - can you really see him presenting that kind of music?!

It might be something to do with Tom Deacon being in Edinburgh for the fringe so unable to be the first choice cover host. I dont mind at all though, I find Tom Deacon quite unbearable to listen to!

But maybe he is going to become the new cover? Probably a lot more popular then Tom Deacon. Someone earlier suggested that Matt Edmondson might do the 10pm-12am slot - can you really see him presenting that kind of music?!

Well, Tom Deacon is just gone (yay!), Phil Taggart gets all the cover job in a past month.