Unofficial Mills

Chris Moyles announces he's leaving

Electrobix

Wasn't there some talk about Vernon leaving in September? Maybe they try sliding Chris into weekend mornings to fill the slot, and dump Sara Cox on Sundays since it appears she's no longer a Radio 1 fill-in?

She still covers Fearne regularly, I can't see Coxy going yet. If Kay does leave I think Edmondson might get his slot.

Just a thought.... Well, actually the thoughts of others on twitter..... Would management really move someone as big as moyles to weekends, and leave scott where he is?! or could we be seeing more changes shortly? mills moved (again), with chris and team in the one to four slot? is this too mad?

Scott's got a three year contract on afternoons I think (although it could just be a 3 year contract at radio 1)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott's got a three year contract on afternoons I think (although it could just be a 3 year contract at radio 1)

See, this is what I am wondering. Is it three years at R1 (which technically means he could be moved again), or three years specifically in the 1-4 pm slot.....

Moyles is fronting all this out well. Good show this morning.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Oh, was Ecclestone objection the reason they don't have the rather fun CBBC Commentary any more too?

Absolutely no idea, to be honest I didn't know it had been done away with anyway. I wouldn't have thought Ecclestone would have necessarily had a problem with commentary trying to appeal to kids to get them into the sport but I don't think he would like the idea of grown men having fun or perhaps taking the piss.

Not impressed with censorship

• 2 weeks later...