Unofficial Mills

Your Views : 18th June to 22nd June 2012 !!

Viv

:D:D:D

Hot views go here !! The sun is back ON !! Yeesss. Get in there !!

Meanwhile, Radio 2 are reporting a hot new bunch of listeners throughout the UK!! Who are they, you ask? .... Well, farmyard animals no less - as confirmed on Richard Madeley's Show yesterday, the animals LOVE the music on Radio 2. :hahaha:

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

and many listeners will forget.

The alternative is he gets drunk one day and just goes on-air and does a DLT style rant. Awesome as that would be to listen to, it's not going to happen. Also he's too much of a yes-man to go through with something like that as it is, otherwise I get the feeling he would have had something to say about the switch by now.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I've been made cynical by life and the people in it constantly being letdowns and backstabbers (literally have to deal with idiots like this every day).

Plus I have a point, it's been said many times on here that he won't criticise BBC directly while still working there.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Read a tweet last week: it said "the tragedy of being human is that we all ultimately have to cope alone". bit deep for a friday, but it is probs true for everybody. Woo. Happy fridays.

What a way to end a week.

I don't mean to be slow or anything, but who did boff kesha?

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Plus I have a point, it's been said many times on here that he won't criticise BBC directly while still working there.

Aw bless ya. Not everyone is bad!! have to admit, have a lot of similar experiences. Ha. i know what you mean about mills.

I don't blame him. Why would you publically criticise your employer if you still want to be employed by them?!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Yep. Good luck to cooper the day he tries to put moyles out of brekkie.... Because moyles WILL say something ... AND continue to thrive. i know what you mean though, steph, it is damn awkward to work for someone who just puts you where they like, and you want to go on being employed, etc., etc.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0