Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Autobiography - Love You, Bye

Lee.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhhh!! :D at the one yesterday I went to in Brent cross, it really wasn't busy at all, I got there an hour early and was the only one there when he turned up but I think that's cause it was in a random shopping centre, there was only about 9 more people that came along, which was good cause it meant after they'd got stuff signed I just stayed and chatted to him dino and Sara till he left! :D

they were making sure everyone got pictures and Sara took them for people but that may have been because there was like not many people there..

Becca x

post-6279-145327885582_thumb.jpg

Guess who I met! He was nicer than I thought he would be, especially when revealed myself as the Guru! He shook my hand and told me I was doing well and should carry on. Well that's what my friend told me, it was all a bit of a blur! I turned into a 15 year old fanatic all over again.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Sorry, but I need to post again. Me and Rose (from this site) wrote him some fan fiction called '50 Shades of Orange' and gave it to him. He was actually genuinely pleased, I think. He said he could use it for his show, but I don't know if it'll come to anything. He was just so, so lovely! I was a shaking wreck and I could barely speak. I managed not to ask him to marry me. I honestly didn't know what to say or do, I just kept shaking, I squeled a lot and when he hugged me, I was so happy. Honestly the best day of my life.

He was just so damn lovely!

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.