Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Autobiography - Love You, Bye

Lee.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick note, back when I met rich fulcher off've mighty boosh, I had to buy my book there.

/name drop.

Hmmm Im not sure if I should wait or not. I really want to read it though. Im hoping that what the guy I spoke to said is true and that as long as you have proof that it was purchased at waterstones then you should be able to get away with not buying one

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Got the book for my birthday. Spotted myself behind Wing in one of the photos, and soon spotted a site mention too. Looking forward to reading it now.

A SITE MENTION!! What ? "fansite from Hell"... I suppose we should be thankful if he doesn't actually name names !! :hahaha:

Actually, if you are in a book, you have quite literally just been immortalised. :hahaha:

I may not wait until my birthday now. May buy sooner. Week beginning Sept. 24th 2012, me thinks ?!?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Read this book in a day, couldn't put it down. Funny, moving, interesting and just inspiring!! is how I'd describe it. Must read!! Will also say 2 funniest things in book: students and Fenella

the next time you see Mills on Twitter, you should actually tweet this to him, because he is RT'ing quite a few comments about his book at the moment, and I am sure he would love this !!

Just finished reading it! Read it all in a couple of hours. Loved every minute of it. Great insight into the mind of Mr Mills. I love the way its laid out though, its makes the jumps between stories much easier to follow compared to some autobiographies Ive read.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Noticed a few people saying they could not put the book down on twitter over the past couple of days. :) wonder how much, in revenue, will be made from this book even over next few months. can't help feeling he should have released it a bit closer to xmas, and made more money out of it.

You know I was just saying to Timsk the other night, after I'd seen on Twitter that Nikki would have to pay a fortune to get the book in Holland, that it'd be a nice gesture if some copies were donated to UM. How lovely.

I hope she gets a copy. I would rather like one too though. Mind you, if both T and I win, we will share one. :)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.