Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Autobiography - Love You, Bye

Lee.

Very nearly got sold the autobiography early today! Went into waterstones and asked how much it was gonna be in store. The guy behind the till told me they had some in stock and went to the stockrooms to go and get it only to come back a few minutes later apologising as he hadnt read the screen properly and hadnt realised it wasnt due out till thursday lol. Apparently theyve only ordered 5 copies into that branch though! I just hope they dont get sold before I get the chance to buy one.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nearly got sold the autobiography early today! Went into waterstones and asked how much it was gonna be in store. The guy behind the till told me they had some in stock and went to the stockrooms to go and get it only to come back a few minutes later apologising as he hadnt read the screen properly and hadnt realised it wasnt due out till thursday lol. Apparently theyve only ordered 5 copies into that branch though! I just hope they dont get sold before I get the chance to buy one.

Do they not let you reserve one for collection on release day?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

[h=3]RADIO 1 DJ Scott Mills has told how he made Katy Perry cry when he interviewed the singer live on camera – and a prank he played misfired.[/h] US popster Katy was still married to Russell Brand and Scott thought it would be fun to get a double of the Brit comic to AMBUSH her on air.

james_ryder.png

Only the 'Sun' could print this line: "I once bought carpet cleaner even though my flat had wood floors.” :hahaha: LOVE that, I must say. Kind of thing I would do !!

I am sorry to read he has been on anti-depressants several times. Good God. Well, the professionalism certainly hides it extremely well. WOW.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

It really isn't easy to hide. That is a pile of rubbish. You get "vibes" off of people that tell you something is wrong. That is how I knew Doovde was a nutter.

Well, considering I've been there, I think I know what it's like. You learn. It's all you can do.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

So have I, and also know "What it is like" .... I guess peeps handle things in different ways.

Have to say though .. I have always sat beside people and been able to pick up a "vibe". Even passing people in the street - certain people I have instantly had to move away from?! Or cross the road even? *

*hypersensitivity

ALSO: What DO you learn exactly? Avoiding certain "triggers", mind you, is probably a very good idea. Situations. Certain people?!

It really isn't easy to hide. That is a pile of rubbish. You get "vibes" off of people that tell you something is wrong. That is how I knew Doovde was a nutter.

I'm sorry, you post this after you come out with crap about how I 'always' (rarely, in fact) 'resort to personal insults' (make statements which you take to be insults when they're not necessarily). Also I find it more widely and generally offensive that you automatically equate depression (and likely by extension, other mental illnesses) with the word 'nutter'. Says more about you than any depressive I think, or maybe it's your sun-hack mentality :rolleyes:

You're slightly right but I can also see where young Mr Nik is coming from, some people are really good at Hiding it all, finding ways just like people who self-harm often manage to do it in places that won't be seen except in rare situations, which they manage to avoid.

I'm sorry, you post this after you come out with crap about how I 'always' (rarely, in fact) 'resort to personal insults' (make statements which you take to be insults when they're not necessarily). Also I find it more widely and generally offensive that you automatically equate depression (and likely by extension, other mental illnesses) with the word 'nutter'. Says more about you than any depressive I think, or maybe it's your sun-hack mentality :rolleyes:

You're slightly right but I can also see where young Mr Nik is coming from, some people are really good at Hiding it all, finding ways just like people who self-harm often manage to do it in places that won't be seen except in rare situations, which they manage to avoid.

I wasn't equating depression with NUTTERS. Would never dream of that in this lifetime, or beyond. If anything, depressed people need very careful handling, and it can be very difficult indeed for themselves, and those around them, who often don't know what to say, or do.

You are a seperate issue altogether. Guess this is my point. ;-)

I wasn't equating depression with NUTTERS. Would never dream of that in this lifetime, or beyond. If anything, depressed people need very careful handling, and it can be very difficult indeed for themselves, and those around them, who often don't know what to say, or do.

You are a seperate issue altogether. Guess this is my point.

So again you're going for the insult... guess like the Scum, all these things are OK for you to do, eh?

and FYI, I am just a run-of-the-mill bipolar depressive... nothing different and I have never claimed otherwise, despite what some think.

If you don't want the word equated with what you've said, don't use it. Guess this is my point.

He has tweeted this morning he DOES reveal who boffed Kesha, despite saying on radio previously it isn't in the book.

I refuse to buy the book until I stop getting it rammed down my throat.

This from the woman who shoved MDNA down everyone's throats for a month? Hilariously hypocritical (as usual).

Does anyone care anymore who boffed Kesha?

Well, it could be interesting to finally find out !! Yup !! I always did think I knew, but defo wanna see if I am right. When the first person to read the book off this Site finds out, maybe they could tell us !! :-0

Or you could buy the book yourself....

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Does anybody know for a Waterstones book signing if you have to buy the book on the day of signing or not? I want this book now!

I spoke to someone at waterstones the other day. He said as long as you have bought the book from waterstones and have the receipt they shouldnt get funny. If youve bought it elsewhere though they might

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,