Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Autobiography - Love You, Bye

Lee.

Can't help feeling in a way it would have been better eventually released AFTER he had left radio 1, with a section for when he found out he was being moved from Drivetime, with the "true" feelings about it? Mind you, if he continues to work for the BBC, will we ever get these true feelings?!?!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Scott is doing some sort of (TV?) promo for his biography! Chris posted a pic with Scott (& Sara Cox :S) sharing a bed reading it from Scott's spare room with what appears to be a film crew..

They could have just used the old footage of Scott and Chappers together ;) Think that was for Dear Deirdre...

If anyone else is planning to go to a signing I spoke to one of the people at Bluewater today. They reckon Scott will be there for at least an hour and the average cueing time may be around an hour. He also recommended that if you buy the book before the day of the signing then you do get it either off the waterstones website or in a store and keep the receipt as sometimes they can get funny about you bringing a book along that you bought elsewhere and make you pay for a new one :)

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Fair enough. It was just filling up my timeline earlier, and making me cross. He has even got his bf rt'ing his rt's. and looking at his bf's twitter, it reads like he is making him BUY the book? it's a bloody joke. i would say that he will probably have a competition to buy the bloody book on scott mills official, which still appears on his twitter, is out of date, was hacked and no longer functional?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well... no promo = very few sales so why would he not promote it?

And I'm starting to wonder if scottmillsofficial is EVER coming back.. or if they'll bring back a 2nd series of iQuiz..

He has even got his bf rt'ing his rt's. and looking at his bf's twitter, it reads like he is making him BUY the book?

Well, every sale counts towards the official book chart.. if such a chart exists. :P