Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Autobiography - Love You, Bye

Lee.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh. Never knew the cover was released. :o It's a lot cheaper there than it is at Waterstones..

its cos thats the digital version, not the hardback :) It'll probs go down to that price when it comes out in paperback

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

I LOVE all this !! :hahaha:

1. Don't think he ever refuses photos. Why turn down the chance to show off those dazzling nashers?

2. Yep, I would try and get there early. This is bound to be popular with a big queue.

3. What do you say? Well, hallo and I am from unofficialmills.co.uk (loudly, so other people may hear and join the site).

4. Presents? Don't think DJs normally accept edible goods, incase they are poisioned, so maybe a bottle of tanning lotion, or something?

5. Outfit? Dunno, something shiny?? Sequined? Gay men like shiny outfits/sequins, I think?!?

Hope this helps !! :hahaha:

Thanks, Viv, I'll dust off my feather boa and get the glitter out.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

It depends where you order it from. But yeah, most of the time pre orders arrive the same day the products released.

...unlike when I preordered mass effect 3 and got it nearly a week late. And it was the collectors edition. I was proper miffed.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I know it's a (recent) catchphrase, but does anyone think the title sounds a bit like a resignation is coming? And his filming with Chris and Sara sounds rather like a best bits montage.

I hope not, but at the same time I still have that feeling that we dont have much longer left with Mills. I reckon now Moyles has gone and he's not got breakfast he might start looking else where. Although I have a feeling Sara Cox's return to daytime when shes covering Fearne might change things a bit.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Yeah. He's fantastic, but not the sound the station want anymore - they've made that very clear with Grimmy. I imagine they'll begin to bin off/ put on at nights/ weekend only the non-music focused presenters as the contracts run out, so I imagine Scott, Sara, and even Greg may be casualties soon(ish). Fearne is being pushed as some sort of New Music Angel in her promo at the moment.

"Alright Treacle" would have been better. Or even "It's only my bley Autobiography". I do think the choice has something in it...

etheridge_tom.png