Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Autobiography - Love You, Bye

Lee.

Reading Scott's Column in this months Gay times Magazine he says he's written an autobiography out in autumn and will cover on things such as coming out and things that happened in uganda for his bbc3 show sounds interesting, can't wait to get it. :)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so weird. I was talking to another Scott Mills fan on Omegle on tuesday and said that I wished Scott would do some kind of autobiography (originally said he should do his own version of 24 years at the tap end) as I had a feeling it would be really funny and the other person said that they thought he would never do it but I said I thought he would probably write an autobiography in the future...and I was right!

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

He's doing a signing near-ish to me. You don't understand how much I cried when I found that fact out.

So… is it best to be the first person in the queue or not? Because I offended my mum by saying I'd rather go with my friends to see him (seriously, how am I meant to fangirl like mad with my mum there?) but my friends aren't exactly enthusiastic about going… The problem with loving someone to death is that along the way, you also bore your friends to death also. Plus it takes ages to get there via two buses.

Next question: what do I say to him? I'm obviously gunna try not to say 'I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I LOVE YOU, AGGH.' but I might end up crying and saying it's the best day of my life.

Also, can I bring him a present? I could bake him a cake or something? I don't know! And I could get a card as well…

It's 53 days away, but I need to know the answers to these questions way in advance. I also need to pick out an outfit, etc. because this photo will end up being my Facebook photo for the rest of my life. I will be able to get a photo with him, right?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I LOVE all this !! :hahaha:

1. Don't think he ever refuses photos. Why turn down the chance to show off those dazzling nashers?

2. Yep, I would try and get there early. This is bound to be popular with a big queue.

3. What do you say? Well, hallo and I am from unofficialmills.co.uk (loudly, so other people may hear and join the site).

4. Presents? Don't think DJs normally accept edible goods, incase they are poisioned, so maybe a bottle of tanning lotion, or something?

5. Outfit? Dunno, something shiny?? Sequined? Gay men like shiny outfits/sequins, I think?!?

Hope this helps !! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Where did you find the list of places he's doing the signing?! I hope he's going to Bluewater!

EDIT: http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayDetailEvent.do?searchType=1&author=Scott|Mills

found it! List of Waterstones signings! Guess where Im dragging my dad to on Saturday 29th!

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3