Unofficial Mills

Help me? Please? Anyone?

GoOnPigs

So the other day someone asked me if I ever saw the episode of Ghost Hunting with Radio 1. They told me Scott was in it but the episode was from way back in 2008 or something. I wasnt really a fan of Scott back then (Im rather new to the scene after stumbling across Scott Mills the Musical on the radio after it was recommended to be a couple of years back) so naturally I didnt see it. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any links as to where I could possibly watch it or would I have to buy the DVD to watch it?

Thanks,

Erin

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Thats great thanks. My birthdays in a couple of weeks so hopefully I can persuade on of my family to buy it for me or I can use some of my birthday money to pay for it :) I watched the Mcfly one and the Boyzone one a couple of years back so hopefully this one will be just as good! I could never do it myself though, Im scared of the dark lol (and of what could be lurking in the dark)

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Ok! Yeh. This stuff was good at the time. Remember bits of it being on the radio ages ago. it is on amazon. seems you can get used copies for 2.95. So, i guess plus the postage would be between four and five pounds. i am scared of the dark too. actually, pity mills could not do this stuff again, maybe in a cabin in the woods, with the new kelly clarkson song he finds creepy as the soundtrack.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

It is somewhere on Youtube, I found it once a couple of months ago. Can't remember what the name was though...

Hmmm may have to do some more digging then. I tried searching for it under all the names I could think of but couldnt find it anywhere.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Here's a link to the first part for you. The next parts should follow.:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D4a6i9yQ0YE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I seem to recall Scott spent most of the episode pointing the camera up his nose.:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ooo. Smashing!! Gonna watch a bit in a while. Luv this haunted stuff.

That is the concept of "residual haunting" where the material of the old buildings absorbs the past, then replays it like a video tape under correct psychic conditions.

Google "stone tape theory" for some fascinating stuff.

Here's a link to the first part for you. The next parts should follow.:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D4a6i9yQ0YE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I seem to recall Scott spent most of the episode pointing the camera up his nose.:D

OMG you actual legend!!! Thank you so much!

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Hang on, did Scott do 2 of these then as I thought he Comedy Dave and Aled?

Right. I think I finally got the right one!! www.tributemosthaunted.co.uk/blog/page15

Head down to the Ghost Hunting video !!

BBC Radio 1 DJ’s Scott Mills, Comedy Dave, Rachel Jones & Aled Haydn Jones, travelled to a Napoleonic fortress (which included a labyrinth maze of tunnels below ground), a guard house near to the fortress (said to be home to the spirits of three soldiers), Eastbury Manor (built upon the former site of Barking Abbey founded in the year 666) and their final destination of the night was the Caponier tunnels.

Edit: Sorry !! My computer says the video has been removed !! Seems you will have to buy the DVD, I'm afraid !!

Sorry it wasn't the right one. At least you got some Chappers action, and it maybe provided a taster for the proper one.

Its alright, I quite enjoyed watching Yvette fielding freak out! Scott so obviously did laugh in her ear.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,