Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 28th May to 1st June 2012 !!

Viv

Another sunny week begins... !!

I should imagine we will be hearing some Eurovision anecdotes on the radio that did not show up on TV - mercifully, I will not be plugged in until after 1400 hours, so (being anti-Eurovision) should miss the worst of it !!

Fascinated by the fact that the UK is one of the biggest financial contributors to the Show (and STILL managed to do so badly).

However, I shall stop at this point !! HA ! :-0

Anyway, hot views go here !! woo hoo !!

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/ - 1300 hours to 1600 hours.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5447&d=1338025890 - Island ferry sitting at town of Largs, Ayrshire - May, 2012

AND a choon to go with the view - enjoy !! :hahaha: http://youtu.be/qLfylx7cMdE

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Today I have found out alexandra burke's fans are called "beasts"

Beasts? There are some weird names for fandoms out there... Beliebers I at least get, but weirdest example I can think of off top of my head is Jeff Hardy fans which are 'Creatures' (whether it's for his music/art or his wrestling), dunno whether it came before or after Gaga's Monsters. Would have thought fans of Alexandra B would be called Berks? Even Flows seems a little odd for fans of Flo to be (I prefer to label myself Flobsessive or something).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I think the Mcfly fans one is rather odd as unless its explained you have no idea which "fandom" we belong to. We're known as Galaxy Defenders after the line "Galaxy Defender stay forever" in their song "star girl"

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3