Unofficial Mills

Scott's new ring?

GoOnPigs

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, scott's bf is cross with us for daring not to approve with everything he says /does. you'll be fine as long as you don't comment on 1. His drinking habits 2. Say he moans a lot 3. no comments on nookie 4. no "confirming" anything, even though he did it himself. pls god let scott take him away with him next week, and we can be ourselves again.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Basically, scott's bf is cross with us for daring not to approve with everything he says /does. you'll be fine as long as you don't comment on 1. His drinking habits 2. Say he moans a lot 3. no comments on nookie 4. no "confirming" anything, even though he did it himself. pls god let scott take him away with him next week, and we can be ourselves again.

Not at all. He hasn't complained aside. He asked if he was being discussed on the forum.

I took down the posts that were just simply insults or verging on libellous as I would be expected to do if it was insults of other posters (eg. referring to him as a 'twat').

Your attitude is quite unjustified.

Having seen his tweets in question, they were DEFINITELY a complaint. Can we complain about the tweet where he calls us sad and 'pathetic' in this case?

Also there have been posts left up on here saying much worse about other members... Just Saying.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I noticed him saying "nookie" as well. thing was, when i actually used that word, it was actually, i believe, in connection with scott. i believe i said he appeared less emotional on twitter because he was obvs getting some action. i was just saying. whether true, or not, he does seem happier, and it was a personal opinion. cake + nookie / works every time.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0