Unofficial Mills

Scott's new ring?

GoOnPigs

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be pissed off if my bf was constantly trying to keep our relationship secret, I've had it before and it's really a not nice feeling :'(

Been there too (with a gf or two), you just start thinking why bother? Almost as if they're ashamed or something.

A little different in Scott's case perhaps as he does seem to value his privacy highly on some areas of his life (and quite rightly so, there's such a thing as knowing too much when it comes to celebs), which seems at odds with the guy's attitude.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Maybe this guy is insecure and gets VERY jealous VERY easily, slight paranoia that with his celeb status, Scott would actually have access to these people he comments about? Slightly worrying that this would also imply a lack of trust of Scott on his part.

'backdoor access',

*euphemismtastic

Sorry, but I actually have tears running down my face right now !! And the post of actual 2012 goes to..... :hahaha:

Seriously though, it is hard to trust anyone really, I think, nowadays, esp. with internet access and so many people to exchange views with. I know my little cousin, who is gay, won't even go on the social networking Sites because he is says it is such a slippery slope.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Meh it kinda depends, I am usually quite trusting, but this has been abused on occasion which reduces the trust I have in people in general... but there are people out there I would trust with anything, and you'd hope you could give that level of trust to someone THAT close.

Yep it's another thread where I post sense...

Let's not forget this is a real person who isn't a 'celebrity' and isn't asking for his life to be in the spotlight.

I agree with your sentiments that one cannot censor a forum, nor should I be expected to take down the forum thread, but at the same time one or two comments I feel overstepped the line. I just ask your to err on the side of caution with some of your comments - and to avoid just directly insulting someone!