Unofficial Mills

Stand Up Comedy

DC

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mR3w5Ci-h9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very funny guy, seen him live twice and if work allows it I'll be investigating going to see him next time he's playing nearby.

Definitly up with the top comics in the UK right now, very pleased to say I've seen a fair few of them as well.

Not impressed with censorship

this guy is great too, especially this sketch. kind of makes you think about what he's talking about while making you laugh:-

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0v--fTVAWE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

on the grid.

I was gutted he didn't play the Edinburgh festival this year, trust me if he's doing it this year I'm there!

Look up a guy on YouTube called Paul Zerding he amazing saw him at Leicester comedy festival last year

Funny guy, but the best ventriloquist around at the moment I think has to be Jeff Dunham.

I was gutted he didn't play the Edinburgh festival this year, trust me if he's doing it this year I'm there!

Look up a guy on YouTube called Paul Zerding he amazing saw him at Leicester comedy festival last year

Funny guy, but the best ventriloquist around at the moment I think has to be Jeff Dunham.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeff Dunham is ace! I really like him. Also I cannot get enough of Mitch Hedberg!