Unofficial Mills

New Site Banner?

Tyler1994

Hi all.

Didn't know whether to put this in here or the 'geek' thread as it is a bit geeky but oh well.

Depending on how easy it is for Jono to change I was thinking it might be a nice time for a new banner at the top of the page with the show in its new slot and Chris becoming a permanent member, also with the seemingly revived forums lately it'll be nice to spruce it up a bit.

If it was okay with Jono I thought it'd be nice if people created a version of there own and there was a vote at the end for the one to use?

Just a thought.

Bye.

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

Nice, though a little busy with text below the blue line. I wouldn't put any of the text above though, it works better where it is. Are you thinking some graphics above the line, like the faces etc already on the existing headers?

I am indeed. Do we still have the Beccy one cached somewhere and the website to create a Chris one?

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

I would have a go at making one, but seeing as I'm failing CIDA that's not really the best plan. I like the idea of a new one though, just to change things round a bit.

Jono, if other people have a go at making them, you could trial each one for a week or a few days and then people can vote on the best one and see how the banner looks with the whole site :)

The sheep is not a creature of the air.